Friday, September 09, 2005

Kelvin Mackenzie: "Gotcha"

Kelvin MacKenzie's clever ruse worked then: Read the final paragraph Time to invest in some tuppeny Highbury House shares just for the fun of it, I think ... And I am sure we all look forward to Kelvin "being furious" with everyone all the time and bringing his well-honed expertise in coverlines to bear on, say, Game magazine.

Wonderland is out and ... I don't get it. Admittedly, it's not aimed at me and there may well be tens of thousands of people in the demographic target but the first issue had things in it which even I have seen before/heard about already, and that can't be quite right, surely. And any magazine (anything, in fact) which sets out to "challenge boundaries" is setting itself up for a fall, one way or the other.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about MagBlog.

View blog reactions